Personal Information Collection
Royal England Safe Deposit Box Ltd (the
“Company” and referred to together as "our", "we", or "us") respects
personal privacy and pledges to comply with the requirements of the
Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“PDPO”).
The Company will collect certain personal
information when you visit https://www.royalenglandsdb.com (the
“Website”) or apply, enquire, submit or amend the following services
through our Website:
- We collect Personal Data from our
website visitors on a voluntary basis. Personal data,
including your name, email address and contact number (the
“Personal Data”), will be collected when you make any enquiry on
our Website. Personal Data collected will be used only for the
aforesaid purposes and the purposes we specified at the
time when we invite you to provide your Personal Data.
- In the event that any such Personal
Data is not provided, we may not be able to provide you with the
services or carry out the activities above.
- Use of Personal Data and Data
- We will keep Personal Data
confidential and will not sell your Personal Data to any other
third party; provided however that we may provide such
information to our holding company, its/our subsidiaries and
associated companies or any agent authorized by us to process
- Your Personal Data will be maintained
securely after we have obtained them. Only our authorized staff,
who has been properly trained, will be permitted to access to
such Personal Data. We will also ensure compliance by our staff
with the strictest standards of security and
- Access and Correction of
- Under the PDPO, you have the right to
request access and the correction of your Personal Data. If you
wish to request access or make corrections to your Personal
Data, you should send your written request
to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- If at any time you do not wish to
receive direct marketing materials, please send your opt out
request to email@example.com.
- When you browse this Website, cookies
will be stored in your computer's browser to remember the
different font size you have chosen in the site.
- If you do not accept the cookie, this
Website would not be able to remember the font size you have
- Your Personal Data will not be
collected by using cookies.
- Statistics on visitors to our
- When you visit our Websites, we will
record your visit only as a “hit”.
- We use the webserver access log for
website enhancement and optimization purposes.
- The visitor data is unable to identify
- Language and
- If there is any inconsistency or
conflict between English and Chinese version of this disclaimer,
the English version shall prevail.
- Any enquiries regarding personal data
at firstname.lastname@example.org .